The Warehouse Worker receives and ships Super Micro products and coordinates shipment transfers to internal departments and customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload company trucks
- Move product merchandise utilizing pallet jacks, forklift, etc.
- Transfer products weighing 50+ lbs using a buddy system
- Properly receive, stack and store material and/or products per warehouse guidelines
- Pull orders and pack and wrap boxes for shipment
- Assist in completing basic shipping and receiving paperwork
- Follow instructions and respond to management direction.
- Adhere to company, warehouse policies and procedures
- Observe safety and security procedures
- Meet productivity standards, including completing work in a timely manner
- Additional duties may be assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Prior experience working in manufacturing or distribution shipping/receiving environment
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge basic computer skills, MS words, MS Excel is preferred
- Ability to do basic math calculations
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail, including accuracy and thoroughness
- Able to understand and converse in the English language
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Standing, walking, sitting, talking/listening, crouching or crawling, reaching with hands and arms
- Lift, carry, push and pull in excess of 40 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job:
- Office environment shared with other staff members.
- Wet humid conditions, extreme heat or cold (weather), outdoor weather conditions.
The listed duties and responsibilities are intended only as illustrations of those that may be assigned and/or performed. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time, at the discretion of management. This job description does not constitute an employment agreement and is subject to change by the employer at its discretion. Employee understands and agrees that he/she is employed on an “at will” basis. This job description supersedes any previous versions.