The Senior Stock Administrator will report to the Director of Financial Reporting and Planning. This individual must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Great interpersonal skills, excellent English verbal and written communication skills, excellent customer service skills, ability to meet deadlines, ability to follow procedures accurately, strong attention to detail and organizational skills, ability to work with various levels of management and handle confidential data, experience with computer software applications, self-motivated and reliable. The position will be responsible for the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer the Company’s equity programs including equity grants, option exercises, broker transactions, cancellations and withholding tax calculations
- Maintain employee stock database for equity grants, option exercises, and cancellations
- Assist with the implementation of employee stock database for stock-based compensation calculations
- Answer employee questions and resolve problems regarding equity programs
- Provide regular trainings to employees about the Company’s equity programs
- Act as a liaison between employees and brokers
- Process stock transactions for global workforce
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Prepare account reconciliations and analysis
- Perform semi-annual and annual ISO disqualifying disposition survey
- Prepare and distribute year-end statement of taxable income, W-2 income calculations and tax filings related to stock option exercises
- Utilize concepts and knowledge of stock administration (taxation, plan administration, accounting, legal)
- Generate reports as needed for audit, tax and legal filings
- Assist with quarterly preparation of all stock compensation related disclosures
- Assist with SOX procedures related to equity process
- Assist with various ad-hoc reporting/analysis equity related projects
- Proficiency in Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both verbal and written)
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, deadline-oriented and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organization skills with multi-tasking abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to interface and work with a wide variety of individuals at all levels.
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Intermediate level Equity Edge experience preferred
- CEP preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience in a financial field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with stock plan administration related to stock option, RSU and RSA at a public company.
- Strong work ethic, good judgment, initiative and attention to detail
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Able to input data into a computer and work with a computer screen for long periods of time.
- Occasional bending and standing.
- Standing, walking, sitting, talking/listening, crouching or crawling, reaching with hands and arms.
- Lift, carry, push and pull up to 15 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job:
- Office environment shared with other staff members
- Wet humid conditions, extreme heat or cold (weather), outdoor weather conditions
The listed duties and responsibilities are intended only as illustrations of those that may be assigned and/or performed. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time, at the discretion of management. This job description does not constitute an employment agreement and is subject to change by the employer at its discretion. Employee understands and agrees that he/she is employed on an “at will” basis. This job description supersedes any previous versions.