Supermicro Showcases Expanded Product Portfolio at Embedded World 2017
Wide Spectrum of Products from Apollo Lake (low power) to high-end dual-socket Intel® Xeon® and everything in between to meet every market requirement
Nuremberg, Germany, March 14, 2017 - Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI), a global leader in compute, storage, networking technologies and green computing is demonstrating a broad range of advanced Embedded/IoT Server Building Block Solutions® to address both traditional and new embedded market segments in Booth 1-330 at Embedded World 2017 in Nuremberg, Germany from March 14-16.
With the industry’s broadest selection of innovative and first-to-market technologies that are the building blocks for today's embedded computing platforms, Supermicro is showcasing solutions that scale across Performance (up to 16 cores/128G memory), Power (from below 10 Watts) to highly dense form factors and rich feature sets.
Many of these solutions are optimized for Edge Computing with Data Security features like encryption, Data Storage features such as compression, Data Networking with 10G SFP+, visual computing with GT4e and 4K UHD, and Virtualization (VT-d/VT-x).
“Rapid growth in the embedded markets and open standards are driving the need for higher levels of product integration and optimization through network connectivity, remote management, mobile communication, expanded I/O, and device-to-device communications using space and power efficient configurations,” said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. “With key product features including wide temperature support from minus 30C to plus 75C, fan-less chassis, multiple display ports, DC power, high memory capacity and long lifecycle support, our fully converged low-power and compact platforms with integrated storage and high-speed communication ports offer scalable solution options for almost any embedded/IoT or edge application.”
Supermicro offers the industry’s most extensive selection of embedded motherboards and servers to support a wide range of embedded markets including DS, DSS, Industrial and Machine Automation, Retail, Transport, Communication and Networking (Security), as well as Warm and Cold Storage.
Some of the equipment being showcased includes:
- SuperServer E200-9AP is a Compact Embedded Mini ITX Box ideal for a security appliance, video surveillance, digital signage or indoor kiosk
- SuperServer 5019S-TN4 for VHD, Digital Recording System, Media/Content Streaming Server, Fast Transcoding for Web Streaming, supporting Intel Iris Pro Graphics P580 and up to 18 AVC streams or 8 HEVC streams at 1080p 30FPS
- SuperServer 1019S-MP for Video Transcoding and Streaming, Intel Iris Pro Graphics P580 with 128MB of on-Package cache for high performance graphics, Digital Signage, Indoor Kiosk, and Interactive information system
- SuperServer 5029AP-TN2 is an Embedded, Compact Mini Tower supporting two independent displays, an M.2 slot and 7-year product lifecycle
- Mini-1U SuperServer SYS-E300-8D 1U is a 4-Core with six GbE LAN ports and two 10G SFP+ ports, M.2 ready system with one expansion slot for embedded networking applications, network security appliances, firewalls and virtualization
- SuperServer E200-8D is a 6-core Xeon D solution for embedded networking applications, network security appliances, firewalls and virtualization applications
- SuperServer 5018D-FN8T, is a Front I/O, 1U, 4-Core, Xeon D server featuring six GbE ports plus two 10G SFP+ ports and a compact design less than ten inches deep for cloud, visualization, network and embedded applications
- SuperServer 1018D-FRN8T is a 1U 16-Core Xeon D SoC-based OEM solution for network security appliances, firewalls, virtualization, SD-WAN and vCPE applications that offers a seven year life cycle
- Xeon™ Motherboard X10SDV-12C-TLN4F+ with Intel® Xeon® processor D-1557, Single socket FCBGA 1667; 12-Core, 24 Threads, 45W CPU
- Xeon™ Motherboard X10SDV-TP8F with Intel® Xeon® processor D-1518, Single socket FCBGA 1667; 4-Core, 8 Threads, 35W CPU
- Atom Motherboard A2SAV with Intel® Atom processor E3940, SoC, FCBGA 1296
For more information on Supermicro’s complete range of embedded/IoT products, please visit www.supermicro.com/embedded. Please visit Supermicro booth Hall 1-330 at Embedded World 2017, in Nuremberg, Germany.
For complete information on SuperServer® solutions from Supermicro®
Follow Supermicro on Facebook and Twitter to receive their latest news and announcements.
About Super Micro Computer
Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI)
Supermicro (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green®” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Supermicro, Building Block Solutions and We Keep IT Green are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Super Micro Computer, Inc.
All other brands, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Super Micro Computer