Supermicro's patented Twin Architecture with up to 16 DIMMs per node for Highest Performance is the foundation of the most advanced server platforms in HPC/Data Center, Cloud Computing and Enterprise IT applications. These high performance, high density systems feature optimum airflow for energy efficient cooling, easy maintenance and high availability with hot-swappable nodes and redundant power supply modules. These systems also feature the latest CPU and interconnect technologies for maximum processing performance and data throughput.
Broadest Spectrum of Twin Products with:
• 16 DIMMs of Up to 2TB of up to 2400MHz memory per node
• Redundant (96%) Efficiency Titantium Level Power Supplies
• Dual Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v4/v3 families
• Up to 6x 3.5" or 12x 2.5" SAS3 / SATA3 HDDs / SSDs per node
• NVMe Support
• PCI-E 3.0 x8 MicroLP slot for 56Gb/s ConnectX-3 FDR IB or 10GbE SFP+
• SATA DOM Support
• Server Management with Onboard IPMI 2.0 + KVM with dedicated LAN
2 hot-plug nodes in 2U, each node supports up to 1TB ECC 3DS LRDIMM or RDIMM DDR4-2400MHz & 6x 3.5" hot-swap SAS2 (via LSI 2208)/SATA3 drive bays. Optimized Performance per Watt, System Density & TCO.