Supermicro systems continue to provide many advantages to SAP customers with its new SAP certification to run SAP HANA, S/4HANA additionally to SAP NetWeaver related workloads and boost the performance of SAP mission critical in-memory database and applications on the reliable Supermicro scale-up platform.
Supermicro is offering SAP customers a wide range of certified solutions offering high performance, high density and optimized platform. The offerings include:
- Supermicro Solutions for SAP HANA® are preinstalled and preconfigured systems designed to help organizations instantly and in real time speed up the SAP transactional and analytical workload.
- Supermicro Scalable system for SAP HANA® allows customers to scale up from small system with 192 GB up to 6 TB RAM and two or four sockets with up 112 cores and address huge HANA, S/4HANA, BW/4H, and Data Mart workload.
- Increasing Supermicro systems number in a Tailored Data Center Integration (TDI) offering add more value to the newly certified appliance to optimally integrate SAP HANA in your data center.
- TDI with Supermicro systems provides you with more flexibility regarding the hardware components required to run SAP HANA
- Supermicro platform for SAP Business Suite gives you high performance, high availability and scalability for mission-critical SAP NetWeaver systems.
- Serviceability: Supermicro understands the business requirements for quality and timely support. We offer excellent 24/7/365 support for our products including the option for global overnight or 4-hour on-site service at your location. Plus, new remote management software packages which make monitoring your infrastructure simple and effective.