SD5 monitors target nodes hardware's system health or availability in data centers in real-time and provide alerts to administrators.
Download SMCI™ Software
SuperDoctor 5 (SD5) version 5.7.0
Document for Large Deployment of SuperDoctor 5 on Windows
SuperDoctor® 5 Key Benefits and Features [ top ]
- Supports monitoring, control, and management functions.
- Hardware Monitoring: fan speed, temperature, voltage, chassis intrusion, redundant power failure, power consumption, disk health, raid health, and memory health.
- 20 Types of system information: BIOS, Baseboard, Chassis, Computer System, Disk Drives, Memory, Network, Printer, Processor, System Slot, IPMI, Power Supply, Account, Operating System, Process, Service, Share, Time Zone, OEM Strings, and System Cfg Options.
- Provides SNMP extensions for network management system.
- Easy to use Web-based and command line interfaces.
- Notifications sent via email and SNMP traps.
- Easy to customize:
- Pluggable hardware and software monitoring plug-ins.
- Compatible with Nagios plug-ins.
- Supports Windows and Linux platforms.
SuperDoctor® 5 Key Features: [ top ]