Supermicro SuperDoctor® 5
SD5 monitors target nodes hardware's system health or availability in data centers in real-time and provide alerts to administrators.
IPMIView for Android V1.3.0 (Available on Google Play) (Direct Link)
IPMIView for iOS V1.3.0 (Available on Apple Store)
Download Free SMCI™ Software
SuperDoctor 5 (SD5) version 5.3.0
SuperDoctor® 5 Key Benefits and Features [ top ]
- Monitoring Functions
- Hardware Monitoring (Fan speed, temperature, voltage, chassis intrusion, redundant power failure, power consumption, disk health, and memory health)
- Notification Functions
- Notifications sent via email and SNMP traps
- Control Functions
- Monitored Items
- Alert Functions
- Password Settings
- System Information and Report Functions
- 15 System Information Types (e.x. baseboard, services, etc)
- 6 Report Types (e.x. Supermicro SuperDoctor® 5 (SD5) Server Availability, Host Status Change, and Service Status Change)
- Support for industry standard Nagios and Microsoft SCOM.
- Compatible with Supermicro Server Manager for additional features.
SuperDoctor® 5 Key Features: [ top ]