A+ Servers are Your Best Choice!
Supermicro's latest range of AMD-based motherboards and systems offer new levels of performance and flexibility. Optimized for 16/12/8/4-Core AMD Opteron™ 6000 Series (6300P* ready) processors (Socket G34) and based on the new AMD SR56x0 / SP5100 chipset, these Supermicro solutions boost I/O performance with PCI-Express 2.0 to double throughput, increase performance and reduce power with DDR3 memory, and also reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) with high levels of integration and energy-efficient components.
The AMD SR56xx / SP5100 chipset-based Socket G34 Platform supports 2-way, 4-way and single-processor Supermicro AMD-based solutions. Additional platform advantages include AMD's industry-defining multi-core technology and Direct Connect Architecture, enabling superior overall system performance and efficiency to address compute-intensive demands. The full range of Supermicro AMD-based solutions includes UP, DP and MP servers and workstations in 1U, 2U, 4U, tower, and blade form factors.
A+ Servers Benefits:
- Most Comprehensive Line of AMD-based Rackmount/Tower Servers
- Redundant Components (virtually eliminating system downtime)
- Best Price/Performance Ratio
- Superior Product Design (all under one roof)
- Consistently First-to-Market
- Maximized Performance
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Top-Notch Finishing Materials
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- 24-Hour Server Support
- Uncompromising Quality Control
* Supports AMD Opteron 6370P & 6338P Processor (99W TDP).
* No BIOS and HW update required.