The new generation X11 Supermicro FatTwin™ is a high-density 8/4 hot-plug node SuperServer® system available with a variety of memory capacities, HDD technologies, M.2 SSD NVMe, PCIe alternatives, and networking capabilities. The FatTwin™ supports up to: 1.5TB ECC RDIMM DDR4-2666MHz memory in 12 DIMM slots, 1 PCI-E 3.0 x16 and 1 SIOM flexible nework card 8 ports of Broadcom SAS 3.0 (12Gbps) HBA or HW RAID, 10 ports of SATA 3.0 (6Gbps) with Intel® C621 controller, redundant Titanium Level (96%) Digital power supplies, integrated IPMI 2.0 with KVM over dedicated LAN, and dual Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor families up to 26 cores and 165W TDP.
The Supermicro FatTwin represents a revolution in Green Computing and is highly efficient by design; this system supports customers' critical applications while reducing Data Center TCO in order to help preserve the environment, and extends the compute and storage capabilities of Supermicro's existing Twin SuperServer systems to achieve increased performance and power efficiency. Due to its shared components, the FatTwin improves cost-effectiveness and reliability, while its modular architecture makes it flexible to configure and easy to maintain.
Versatile configurations allow the FatTwin to be optimized for many different environments including Enterprise, Data Center, Cloud Computing, HPC, Financial, Science and Engineering, File and Storage Servers.
- NEW! Support for New Generation X11 Solutions with Dual Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors up to 165W per node
- 12 DIMM slots; Up to 1.5TB ECC RDIMM
- Low-Profile PCI-E 3.0 x16 slot
- SAS3/SATA3/NVMe support
- Redundant 2200W/1200W Titanium (96%) Power Supplies
Family: Hadoop, 4-Node Front I/O
Solution Families -
Application / Product Families: |
NVMe Ready |
Display by Features: |
Front / Rear I/O |
2.5" / 3.5" |
4 / 8 Node |
29" / 35" Enclosure |
The industry's broadest line of Enterprise Hadoop Infrastructure & Server Building Block Solutions®:
• Wide range of servers based upon Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v4/v3/v2 Family
• Enterprise-ready compute and storage with high reliability, quality and performance at an affordable price point
• Hot Swap Direct Attach 4x, 6x, 8x, and 12x 3.5" Hard Disk Drives per Node
• Up to Titanium Level (96%+) Efficiency - Redundant Power Supplies with PMBus
• Remote Systems and Cluster Management with Onboard IPMI and included IPMI View
• Cost effective Layer 3 10GbE Switches and Layer 3 1GbE Switches with 10GbE uplinks