|How do I upgrade firmware for onboard LSI 2308 in X10SL7-F?|
|Upgrading LSI 2308 firmware has to be done in UEFI shell.|
1) Please copy all files from UEFI folder to bootable USB disk
2) Get SAS address from LSI configuration utility (CTRL-H or something during POST)
--only get last 9 digits in appropriate screen
3) Boot to UEFI shell (press F11 to invoke boot menu for selection)
Change to USB flash drive in command prompt by typing fS0: or fs[0..50].
4) Go to directory with CD command
5) Run SMC2308T.nsh and follow the instruction to enter the last 9 digits/character of the SAS address.
6) If you are having problem to enter the SAS address, please use the command below to set the controller SAS address.
sas2flash.efi -o –sasadd “Controller SAS address”
For example: sas2flash.efi -o –sasadd 50030480070a8b00
7) Reboot the system
||Related Category / Keyword
- Firmware/BIOS related
- Support Information
- RAID card
- Host RAID
- SAS RAID
- SATA RAID