|I have a X9 dual processor motherboard with Windows 10 installed. When I reboot the system, it hangs at the Windows logo.|
|Please follow the steps below:|
1) Turn off the system completely, and turn it back on, you should be able to get back into the OS.
2)Download the following driver and extract it:
3) Open up Device Manager
4) View >> Show hidden devices
5) In the main window, expand System devices and look the device written exactly as "Intel(R) Management Engine Interface"
6) Right click on entry >> Update Driver Software
7) Click on "Browse my computer for driver software"
8) Click on "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
9) Click on "Have Disk..."
10) Click on browse and navigate to where you extracted the file from step 1, then go to 'SPS_MEI_NULL_DRV_184.108.40.2063\All\patsHECI.inf'
11) Click Open >> OK >> Next >> Close
12) Restart the system
13) Go back to Device Manager and make sure you see "Intel C600 Series Management Engine Interface – 1D3A" and not "Intel(R) Management Engine Interface" in the hidden devices
||Related Category / Keyword