|Does X9SRA support Intel 750 NVMe PCIe SSD? |
What is the procedure to install Windows 2012 R2 with Intel 750 NVEe PCIe SSD?
|1. Please make sure that the BIOS is 3.0 or latest which supports UEFI OS installation. |
2. Go inside the BIOS >> Advanced >> PCIe/PCI/PnP Configuration >> Change to "UEFI only" on Launch Storage OpROM policy >> SAVE and EXIT
3. Prepare the UEFI bootable USB thumb drive with Windows 2012 R2.
4. Prepare the NVMe driver on the other USB thumb drive.
5. Press "F11" during the system boot up in order to go inside the boot menu.
6. Choose the UEFI USB bootable thumb drive.
7. Follow the instruction on the screen to install the OS.
8. Load the NVMe driver in order to recognize the Intel 750 NVMe PCIe SSD.
9. After installation, please change the 1st boot device to "UEFI: Windows boot Manager" inside the BIOS.
||Related Category / Keyword
- Windows 2012