Intel Quarterly Security Release (QSR) 2019.1, May 2019
- Intel-SA-00213 – Intel® CSME, Intel® SPS, Intel® TXE, Intel® DAL, and Intel® AMT
Summary: Multiple potential security vulnerabilities that may allow escalation of privilege, information disclosure, and/or denial of service.
Severity: HIGH / New BIOS will be released
- Intel-SA-00223 – UEFI Advisory (Supermicro Products Not Affected)
Summary: Multiple potential security vulnerabilities in UEFI may allow escalation of privilege and/or denial of service.
Severity: HIGH / Supermicro BIOS is NOT AFFECTED. There is no update to the BIOS.
- Intel-SA-00233 – Microarchitectural Data Sampling UFI Updates Advisory (MDS)
Summary: A potential security vulnerability in CPUs may allow information disclosure. Intel is releasing Microcode Updates (MCU) updates to mitigate this potential vulnerability.
Severity: MEDIUM / New BIOS will be released
Intel is releasing Microcode Updates (MCU) updates to mitigate specified vulnerabilities and the MCU will be incorporated into Supermicro BIOS. Intel is not aware of reports that any of these issues have been used in real-world exploits.
- Intel Security Advisory INTEL-SA-00213
- CVE-2019-0089, CVE-2019-0090, CVE-2019-0086, CVE-2019-0091, CVE-2019-0092, CVE-2019-0093, CVE-2019-0094, CVE-2019-0096, CVE-2019-0097, CVE-2019-0098, CVE-2019-0099, CVE-2019-0153, CVE-2019-0170
View table that shows affected X8, X9, X10, and X11 Supermicro products.