High-performance SuperServers for micro data centers and Edge computing
- Rackmount systems support powerful processors while providing high levels of configurability
- Supermicro's Embedded SuperServers are application optimized, cost-effective and ideal for space-constrained applications
- Designs supporting a wide range of processors from Intel® Atom® to Intel Xeon® Scalable
- Multiple Form Factors optimized for your IoT or Embedded Application
- Competitive Price/Performance while providing high-reliability, low-power operation
Supermicro SYS-110D-16C-FRAN8TP Review 25GbE Intel Ice Lake D 1U Server
The Supermicro SYS-110D-16C-FRAN8TP is an Intel Xeon D system based on Ice Lake D. This is a 1U server designed with front I/O and plenty of networking.
I hope you don't need internet.... - Server Room Upgrade
what's this box from Supermicro? It is sys-110d-20c-frdn8tp! Since when does Supermicro makes routers? ... Since a long time actually. What are you planning to do with that? Go fast! This router has dual 25 gig which is pretty cool. Also there are 20 cores in this router. This will still be running 10 - 15 year from now.
Supermicro SuperMinute: SuperEdge
Achieve optimum density in a multi-node edge rackmount platform with the Supermicro SuperEdge. Designed for 5G, IoT and edge applications, the Supermicro SuperEdge is a short-depth, multi-node server that provides high density and rich I/O for network edge, retail or field locations where small form factors are desired.