Supermicro Data Engineering Solutions
Enabling Artificial Intelligence and Generating Insights from Data
Supermicro Solutions to Engineer Artificial Intelligence with Data
Addressing the Data Challenge for AI
AI Training and Inference on new data are key to create new services to customers and to optimize business operations. With low-cost sensors and increasing social interactions with customers over the internet, businesses can take significant advantage from the increasing daily volume of data to improve AI systems. Implementation data flow systems that respect customer data privacy, the following key functions support AI training and inference:
- Data streaming to manage data collection from edge devices and the internet
- Data stream to systems running Apache Kafka, NiFi, and Flink
- Data engineering on data extracted from data lake, setting up data pipelines for AI workflows
- Data pipelines to direct data into different AI workflows
- Data extraction and transformation using Apache Spark
- Data warehousing using Apache Hadoop File System (HDFS), Impala, Hive Iceberg, and others
- DevOps and MLOps to drive workflow in AI training and inference systems
- Kubernetes to manage containers
- Apache Spark graph processing
These components are available from the opensource community.
Supermicro partners with Cloudera, open source, and other software partners to provide these solutions to enterprise customers. Cloudera integrates the software components to run on Supermicro systems and provides enterprise level software support to developers and customers. Cloudera has organized the software components into manageable platforms and modules for deployment, as well as adding data provenance and data security features.
Supermicro A+ Server AS -1124US-TNRP Extends OLTP Performance Leadership with TPC Benchmark® C (TPC-C®)
Supermicro AS -1124US-TNRP Powered by AMD EPYC™ 7003 Series Processors Excel at Database Performance
Supermicro 2U 4-Node TwinPro² Reference Architecture for EsgynDB®
Supermicro and Esgyn have teamed up to bring to market a Big Data Appliance that delivers faster business insights using EsgynDB, a Big Data converged database optimized to run on the Supermicro 2U 4-node TwinPro² SuperServer platform.