Supermicro dual-Port Gen-3 Internal NVMe Host Bus Adapter
The Supermicro NMVe AOC-SLG3-2E4R-F features two internal NVMe connectors (SFF 8643) for high-performance storage connectivity. This HBA card is built on the latest PCIe NVMe redriver technology. Streamlined for the growing demand for increased data throughput and scalability requirements across the enterprise-class server platforms, this is a cost effective storage solution that delivers maximum performance and reliability. Perfect for "near-line cache storage solutions", where data can wait until it gets flushed down to its intended backend storage.
This product is only available through Supermicro.
RoHS Compliant 6/6, Pb Free
• Dual-port PCI-E Gen-3 NVMe controller
• 4 internal lanes per MiniSAS HD port
• Supports 2 physical NVMe Devices
• PCI-E Redriver
• OS Support: Windows, Linux
• Uses 2 Mini-SAS HD (SFF 8643) connectors
• Operating Temp: 10° to 55°C