Supermicro’s Universal GPU System is the industry’s most advanced and flexible GPU server platform in the market today. Designed for large-scale AI deep learning and HPC workloads, this modular, standards-based platform supports the best available GPU technologies in a variety of form factors and combinations both today and into the future.
- Dual 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable or AMD EPYC™ 7003 Series processors
- Supports a range of industry-standard GPU form factors
- Modular design for maximum flexibility
- 4U chassis supports up to 10x 2.5” NVMe/SATA drives
- Optional 1U expansion module for improved thermal capacity up to 700W GPUs and 2 additional AIOM/PCIe slots
TECHTalk: Universal GPU Systems
Check our latest TECHTalk video where Supermicro’s Josh Grossman, Principal Product Manager, shows various configurations of the Universal GPU System and the benefit of being able to standardize the platform regardless of GPU and CPU choices for AI and HPC clusters.