Qumulo file storage on supermicro provides organizations of all sizes a next generation way to simplify their unstructured data storage and management, anywhere.
A wide selection of powerful Supermicro hardware platforms including high performance all-NVMe and economical hybrid-NVMe host Qumulo’s software to offer a flexible foundation that creates deployment options on premises, in the cloud, and at the edge. Qumulo’s software-only approach gives customers the freedom to store, manage, and use their unstructured data everywhere they need it.
- A+ WIO 1114S-WN10RT (Complete System Only)
- Single AMD EPYC™ 7003/7002 Series processor (7003 Series Processor drop-in support requires BIOS version 2.0 or newer)
- 16 DIMMs; up to 4TB 3DS ECC DDR4-3200MHz RDIMM/LRDIMM
- 2 PCI-E 4.0 x16 (FHHL) slots, 1 PCI-E 4.0 x16 (LP) slot
- Integrated IPMI 2.0 + KVM with dedicated LAN
- Software Out-of-Band License key (SFT-OOB-LIC) included for OOB BIOS management
- 10 Hot-swap U.2 NVMe4/NVMe3/SATA3 fully-hybrid drive support
- 2x 10GBase-T LAN ports via Broadcom BCM57416 controller
- 1 VGA, 7 USB 3.0 (4 rear, 2 front, 1 Type A)
- 2 SuperDOM (Disk on Module) ports
- 750W redundant Platinum level power supplies (full redundancy based on configuration and application load)
- ASG-1014S-ACR12N4H (Complete System Only)
- Single AMD EPYC™ 7003/7002 Series Processor (7003 Series Processor drop-in support requires BIOS version 2.0 or newer)
- 16 DIMMs; Up to 4TB 3DS ECC Registered DDR4-3200MHz RDIMM/LRDIMM
- 2 PCI-E 4.0 x16 (FHHL) Slots, 1 PCI-E 4.0 x16 (LP) Slot
- 2x 10GBase-T LAN Ports via Broadcom BCM57416 Controller
- 12x 3.5" SAS3/SATA3 Hot-Swap Drive Bays, 4x 2.5" 7mm U.2 NVMe Hot-Swap Drive Bays
- 800W Redundant Power Supplies Platinum Level High-efficiency (Full redundancy based on configuration and application load.)
- RAID support via Broadcom® 3916
- 1 VGA, 1 COM, 4 USB3.0 (4 Rear, 1 Type A), 2 USB2.0 (2 Front)
|Performance Class||Active License||General Purpose License||Active License|
|Model||Supermicro A+ WIO 1114S-WN10RT All-NVMe 30TB||Supermicro A+ WIO 1114S-WN10RT All-NVMe 76TB||Supermicro A+ WIO 1114S-WN10RT All-NVMe 153TB||Supermicro A+ ASG-1014S 240TB||Supermicro A+ ASG-1014S 216TB||Supermicro A+ ASG-1014S 96TB||Supermicro A+ ASG-1014S 240TB||Supermicro A+ ASG-1014S 216TB||Supermicro A+ ASG-1014S 96TB|
|Node Raw Capacity||30 TB||76 TB||153 TB||240 TB||216 TB||96 TB||240 TB||216 TB||96 TB|
|Usable Max Capacity (100 node cluster)||2.2 PB||5.7 PB||11.4 PB||24 PB||21.6 PB||9.6PB||24 PB||21.6 PB||9.6 PB|
|NVMe Drives||8 x 3.84 TB||10 x 7.68 TB||10 x 15.36 TB||4 x 1.92 TB NVMe||4 x 960 GB NVMe||4 x 1.92 TB NVMe||4 x 960 GB NVMe|
|HDD||N/A||12 x 20 TB||12 x 18 TB||12 x 8 TB||12 x 20 TB||12 x 18 TB||12 x 8 TB|
|Networking Option 1||4 × 100 GbE (2 × Mellanox ConnectX-6)||2 × 25 GbE (1 × Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx NIC)||2 × 100 GbE (1 × Mellanox ConnectX-6)|
|Networking Option 2||4 x 100 GbE (2 × AOC-S100G-B2C-O)||2 × 25 GbE (1 × AOC-S25G-B2S-O)||2 × 100 GbE (1 × AOC-S100G-B2C-O)|
|CPU||AMD EPYC 24-core Processor||AMD EPYC 8-Core Processor|
** A Qumulo cluster requires a minimum of 4x nodes.
Qumulo Data Platform
Qumulo’s data platform powered by Supermicro provides a modern infrastructure for data-driven workloads. Qumulo offers reliable, high-performance data access to speed creativity and collaboration, as well as robust management, storage and protection for petabyte levels of HD, 4K and 8K content across on-prem, and public cloud environments. Qumulo’s file system is designed to provide support and visibility for billions of files, with easy scalability to enable rapid growth and expansion.
- One single, easy-to-use file data management and storage system with a modern user interface that provides real visibility with integrated analytics
Enhanced performance with All-NVMe
- Tuned to optimize performance and capacity on Supermicro’s All-NVMe platform
- Near all-NVMe performance and near HDD price with hybrid-NVMe platforms
Real Visibility with Real-Time Analytics
- Monitor performance, capacity, and usage of the entire file system with a real-time view at the directory/file level to simplify resource management and reduce costs
- Designed to achieve high performance at an economical price
- Save data center space with a 1U server chassis footprint
- Reduce power and cooling with reduced footprint
- Support green IT initiatives
- World class support provided by Qumulo
Big Performance, Small Footprint
All-NVMe systems provide lightning fast read and write speeds and unparalleled throughput to support the most advanced performance requirements. 1U Supermicro systems offer a range of capacity in node-based increments from 30TB to 153TB per node, maximizing density, reducing power and cooling requirements and lowering storage TCO. Qumulo’s advanced distributed file system allows for symmetrically scaled capacity and performance, providing real-time data visibility and performance monitoring without frequent tree walks. Qumulo offers the industry’s most efficient file system, with the maximum raw-to-useable capacity that leverages 100 percent of useable storage.
Freedom to Choose
Qumulo is designed with platform flexibility in mind. Qumulo customers can drive down costs through a broad choice of hardware at different performance levels. Our software architecture runs on standard hardware provided by Supermicro and other partners. The ability to mix node manufactures such as the new Supermicro nodes with older hardware in a cluster allow Qumulo customers to get the most out of their infrastructure investment while taking advantage of the latest hardware enhancements. The ability to mix node components provide customers to fine tune performance and cost requirements.
Enabling The Next Frontier Of Life Sciences Breakthroughs
Life Science and Bioinformatics organizations pursue their research objectives in myriad ways. However, they are all characterized by massive volumes of machine-generated file data pipelined into downstream processes for analysis. The need for efficient, high-performance processing of file-based data is at the heart of innovation and discovery in life sciences.
Supermicro And Qumulo Advance Collaborative, High-Performance Media And Entertainment Workflows
Supermicro’s Qumulo file storage solution bundle provides a modern infrastructure for data-driven media and entertainment organizations and meets the needs of today’s in-house and remote creative teams for post-production, animation and visual effects, games production, broadcast, and corporate video production.
High-Performance File Data Management And Distributed Storage
Supermicro and Qumulo deliver a high-performance, distributed file system to meet the performance and capacity demands that public sector organizations need to store, manage and access sensitive file data on-prem and in the cloud.
Get The Freedom To Choose Without Compromise With Supermicro And Qumulo
Supermicro and Qumulo are jointly introducing the low profile and all-flash NVMe file storage solution bundle that brings customers the freedom to choose the performance and scale that meets the needs of their most advanced use cases with economics that meet their budgetary realities.