Supermicro quad-Port Gen-3 Internal NVMe Host Bus Adapter
The Supermicro NMVe AOC-SLG3-4E4R features four internal NVMe connectors (SFF 8643) for high-performance storage connectivity. This HBA card is built on the latest PCIe NVMe redriver technology. Streamlined for the growing demand for increased data throughput and scalability requirements across the enterprise-class server platforms, this is a cost effective storage solution that delivers maximum performance and reliability. Perfect for "near-line cache storage solutions", where data can wait until it gets flushed down to its intended backend storage.
This product is only available through Supermicro.
RoHS Compliant 6/6, Pb Free
• Dual port PCI-E x16 Gen-3 NVMe controller
• 4 internal lanes per MiniSAS HD port
• Supports 4 physical NVMe Devices
• PCI-E Redriver
• Ambient operating temperature from 10°C - 55°C
• OS Support: Windows, Linux, VMware
• Uses 4 Mini-SAS HD (SFF 8643) connectors