|MBD-C7Z97-OCE || |
|Form Factor || |
|Dimensions || |
- 9.6" x 12" (24.38cm x 30.48cm)
|CPU || |
- Intel® 4th Generation Core i3 series, Intel® 4th Generation Core i5 series, Intel® 4th Generation Core i7 series.
- Socket LGA 1150 supported, CPU TDP support Up to 150W TDP
|Memory Capacity || |
- Up to 32GB Unbuffered non-ECC UDIMM, DDR4-3300MHz (OC), in 4 DIMM slots, Overclocking capability is up to memory module, it is not a warranty.
|Memory Type || |
- 1600MHz non-ECC DDR3 SDRAM 72-bit, 240-pin gold-plated DIMMs
|DIMM Sizes || |
|Memory Voltage || |
|Chipset || |
|SATA || |
- Intel® Z97 controller for 4 SATA3 (6 Gbps) ports; RAID 0,1,5,10
- ,2 additional SATA 3.0 6Gb/s ports(RAID 0,1) supported by Asmedia ASM1061, 1 PCI-E M.2 slot(data transfer rate is 67% faster than SATA3), support PCI-E2.0 x2/x1 or SATA2 interface PCI-E M.2 storage cards.
|Network Controllers || |
- Single LAN with Intel® Ethernet Controller I210
Single LAN with Intel® Ethernet Connection I217-V
Teaming up supports up to 2Gb/s(Intel driver is needed)
|Graphics || |
- Intel® HD 4600 Graphics
- Support Triple display, Support 4K display devices.
|LAN || |
- RJ45 Shared IPMI LAN port
|USB || |
- 6 USB 2.0 ports (2 rear + 4 headers),
- 6 USB 3.0 ports (4 rear + 2 headers)
|Video Output || |
- 1 VGA port, 1 DVI - D port, 1 HDMI port, 1 DP (DisplayPort) port
|Serial Port / Header || |
|Others || |
- 2 USB3.0 headers could be optionally upgraded to USB3.1 10Gb/s.