A Total Rack Solution for Enterprise Kubernetes Containers, based on RedHat OpenShift delivering the turn-key simplicity of cloud with On-Prem infrastructure cost savings of up to 70%
- Eliminates the burden of designing and deploying a custom in-house cloud solution with a preconfigured, pre-validated rack-level total configuration
- Includes Server, Storage, Networking, Software, Management, Racking, Cabling and Power
- A complete portfolio of Rack Level Solutions to meet the most demanding enterprise cloud requirements
- Support for hundreds of container instances with up to 70% better TCO than hosted cloud
- Entry Three Node Cluster Config available at approximately $3,000 per month
- The more you use the more you save – no hidden usage fees
Total Solution for Cloud Infrastructure
- 2U 4-Node BigTwin system with shared power and cooling design to optimize space and power utilization
- Intel Optane PMem Series 200 to increase memory density
- All-Flash NVMe PCI-E 4.0 for Persistent Volume
- 100Gbe network controllers supporting NVMe-oF RDMA Ethernet Transports
- 25GbE network interfaces for Multi-Cloud Object Storage Gateway
Complete and Comprehensive architecture and repeatable step-by-step process for a turn-key datacenter
Hands On: Supermicro Rack Plug and Play Cloud Infrastructure
Supermicro Rack Plug and Play Cloud Infrastructure is a complete solution designed for organizations that want to quickly deploy OpenShift. The solution offers a preconfigured, pre-validated rack-level total configuration that includes servers, storage, networking, software, management, racking, cabling and power.
Supermicro Rack Plug and Play Cloud OpenShift/K8s Clusters
When one thinks of Kubernetes (K8s), terms that often come to mind have to do with large-scale environments like “cloud-scale,” “unlimited expandability,” and even “ginormous.” However, the reality is that a significant portion of the IT world needs to start with much smaller K8s environments for development and production.
Supermicro Rack Plug and Play Cloud Infrastructure
A Total Rack Solution for Enterprise Kubernetes Containers, based on RedHat® OpenShift® delivering the turn-key simplicity of a cloud with an on-prem infrastructure can operate at one-third to one-half the cost.