Intel Quarterly Security Release (QSR) 2019.1, May 2019
- Intel-SA-00213 – Intel® CSME, Intel® SPS, Intel® TXE, Intel® DAL, and Intel® AMT
- Summary: Multiple potential security vulnerabilities that may allow escalation of privilege, information disclosure, and/or denial of service.
- Severity: HIGH / New BIOS will be released
- Intel-SA-00223 – UEFI Advisory (Supermicro Products Not Affected)
- Summary: Multiple potential security vulnerabilities in UEFI may allow escalation of privilege and/or denial of service.
- Severity: HIGH / Supermicro BIOS is NOT AFFECTED. There is no update to the BIOS.
- Intel-SA-00233 - Microarchitectural Data Sampling UFI Updates Advisory (MDS)
- Summary: A potential security vulnerability in CPUs may allow information disclosure. Intel is releasing Microcode Updates (MCU) updates to mitigate this potential vulnerability.
- Severity: MEDIUM / New BIOS will be released
View table that shows affected X8, X9, X10, and X11 Supermicro products
- Intel Security Advisory INTEL-SA-00213
- CVE-2019-0089, CVE-2019-0090, CVE-2019-0086, CVE-2019-0091, CVE-2019-0092, CVE-2019-0093, CVE-2019-0094, CVE-2019-0096, CVE-2019-0097, CVE-2019-0098, CVE-2019-0099, CVE-2019-0153, CVE-2019-0170