How do I enable Turbo mode to get the maximum Turbo mode speed on my X10DRi motherboard?
Please make sure the following settings are correct:
1. Please make sure all cores are enabled: Advanced >> CPU Configuration >> Core enabled >> “0” to enable all cores.
2. Under the Bios setup go to: Advanced >> CPU Configuration >> Advanced Power Management and make sure the setting are as follows:
Power Technology >> Custom
Energy performance Tuning >> disable
Energy performance BIAS setting >> performance
Energy efficient turbo >> disable
3. Then go to Advanced >> CPU Configuration >> Advanced Power Management >> CPU P state control and make sure the settings are as follows
EIST (P-States) >> Enable
Turbo mode >> enable
P-state coordination >> HW_ALL
4. Then Advanced >> CPU Configuration >> Advanced Power Management >> CPU C state control and make sure the setting are as follows.
Package C-state limit >> C0/C1 state
CPU C3 Report >>disable
CPU C6 report >> enable
Enhanced Halt state >> disable
5. Save the changes and exit and now you should be able to get the Max Turbo mode speed.
Was this FAQ helpful?
Enter Comments Below:
Note: Your comments/feedback should be limited to this FAQ only. For technical support, please send an email to
Enter your email address below if you'd like a technical support staff to reply:
Please type what you see:
Related Category / Keyword