Media Alert: Supermicro Announces its First GPU Live Forum
On March 24, 2020, Supermicro will present its first GPU Live Forum. An expert line-up of Supermicro product managers will share insights and updates on the industry’s broadest portfolio of NVIDIA GPU systems. Attendees will experience product panel discussions, product demos, networking opportunities with live Q & A, and a unique chance to chat live with Supermicro product experts in our virtual environment.
Sessions will include:
- GPU Accelerated VDI Solution Powered by NVIDIA vGPU
- High-Density Computing Blade Servers & GPU Options
- Intelligent Edge Computing with NVIDIA EGX
- End-to-End AI with Supermicro’s Validated NGC and EGX Platforms
- Accelerating Distributed DL Training with Optimized GPU Computing Solution
- Infrastructure Challenges within GPU-CPU Workflows
What: Supermicro GPU Live Forum
Where: This is a digital-only event – it will include booth presentations and demos, as well as in-depth breakout sessions and live Q&A.
When: Beginning March 24, 2020. All sessions and information will remain live for a year.
Please click here for more information and to register.