Supermicro Low Profile 12Gb/s Eight-Port SAS Internal RAID Adapter
The Supermicro MegaRAID Low Profile AOM-S3108M-H8 features 8 internal SAS connectors for high-performance storage connectivity. This RAID card is built on the Broadcom SAS IC technology and proven MegaRAID technology. It addresses the growing demand for increased data throughput and scalability requirement across the enterprise-class server platforms. With high performance RAID architecture, including hardware RAID 5 and 6, this new RAID controller card supports high capacity storage applications. It delivers cost effective storage solutions using SATA drives and maximum performance and reliability with SAS drives.
With the option of supercar/TFM unit, this provides cached data protection and allows system builders to protect cached data even during the most catastrophic system failures.
Use a Broadcom 3108 I/O processor for optimum RAID performance and a PCI Express host interface for increased bandwidth. This RAID adapter delivers an intelligent and robust RAID solution.
To order, contact your distributor. This product is only available through Supermicro.
- RoHS Compliant 6/6, Pb Free
• Broadcom 3108 8-port PCI-E SAS-3 controller
• 8-port (8 internal) 12Gb/s per port
• Supports 16 physical Devices
• Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
• On board hardware IO Processor
• 2GB 1866MHz DDR3 on-card cache
• Advanced array configuration and management utilities
• Automatically negotiates PCI-E link widths
• Power management support
• Supports 1.5, 3.0, 6.0 and 12Gb/s SAS and SATA data
• Port independent auto-negotiation
• Supports SSP, SMP, STP and SATA protocols
• Optional Supercap/TFM Unit for cached data protection
(BTR-TFM8G-LSICVM02; Installation kit: MCP-240-00127-
- Ambient operating temperature from 10°C - 55°C
• OS Support : Windows XP, 2K3, 2K8, Vista, RedHat
Enterprise and SUSE Linux
• Supports fastpath(Free) and cachecade
|H x L
||2.5" x 5.2"