Fanless Servers& IoT Gateways
- Fanless designs vastly increase reliability and eliminate noise with innovative thermal designs
- Supermicro's Embedded SuperServers are application optimized, cost-effective and ideal for space-constrained applications
- Designs supporting a wide range of low-power Intel® processors
- Multiple Form Factors optimized for your IoT or Embedded Application
- Competitive Price/Performance while providing ultra-quiet, low-power operation
Supermicro SYS-E302-12E Fanless Industrial PC Review: Elkhart Lake for IoT Applications
Passively-cooled systems find application in a wide variety of industrial use-cases including automation, IoT gateways, medical systems, surveillance, and digital signage.
Supermicro Teams with Emacx to Enable Real-Time Carbon Footprint Monitoring
Supermicro and Emacx Systems Inc. have developed a powerful and unique Carbon Footprint Monitoring and Control Software, ACIEX Pulse, running on a Supermicro Fanless IoT Gateway to provide building operations with the right tools to monitor and react to a facilities carbon footprint.