Supermicro 12Gb/s Sixteen-Port SAS/SATA Internal Host Bus Adapter
The Supermicro HBA AOC-S3216L-L16iT features 16 internal direct-attached SAS/SATA connections with four Mini SAS HD connectors for high-performance storage connectivity.
Uses a Broadcom 3216 I/O controller with a PCI Express host interface for increased bandwidth.
AOC-S3216L-L16iT supports 240 devices as a HBA in IT mode.
This product is only available through Supermicro.
RoHS Compliant 6/6, Pb Free
• Broadcom 3216 SAS3 controller
• 16-port (internal), 12Gb/s per port
• Supports JBOD and up to 240 devices
• Automatically negotiates PCI-E (1x, 2x and 3x) link widths
• Power management support
• Supports 3.0, 6.0 and 12Gb/s SAS and SATA data
• Port independent auto-negotiation
• Supports SSP, SMP, STP and SATA protocols
• Zoning capability w/ SAS3 expanders
• OS Support : Windows 2012, 2k8, Vista, RedHat Enterprise
and SUSE Linux
• Processor at 1.2 GHZ
• Power: 15.1 Watts