Supermicro's latest range of H12 Generation A+ Systems and Building Block Solutions® optimized for the AMD EPYC™ 7002 series processors offer new levels of application-optimized performance per watt and per dollar, that deliver outstanding core density, superior memory bandwidth, and unparalleled I/O capacity.
Both Supermicro's H11 and H12 generations of servers and motherboards are compatible with 2nd generation AMD EPYC™ processors* and can support up to DDR4-3200MHz memory. This provides a fast upgrade track and investment protection on A+ H11 gen systems for new and existing deployments, when PCI-E® 4.0 support is not a necessity.
- Choose from the most comprehensive line of server systems in the industry
- Performance world records for A+ Systems
- Up to 64 core/128 threads per socket with AMD EPYC™ 7002 series processors
- Up to 32 DIMMs of DDR4-3200MHz memory providing up to 8TB per system
- Increased I/O throughput with PCI-E gen 4 and up to 128 lanes per socket
- Hot-swap U.2 NVMe storage options for better application responsiveness
- 3-Year Limited Warranty and 24-Hour Server Support