Supermicro® Total Solution for Canonical OpenStack with Intel Based Servers
The fully managed private cloud service from Supermicro in partnership with Canonical is the fastest and most cost-effective path to a private OpenStack cloud.
Supermicro and Canonical partnered to deliver Ubuntu OpenStack, the most popular platform for OpenStack deployments. Canonical is committed to OpenStack by producing high-quality releases of OpenStack on a cadence with OpenStack Foundation releases.
Canonical OpenStack provides the easiest way to design, deploy, manage, and scale OpenStack clouds.
Supermicro Canonical OpenStack Certified Platforms
Join more than 70% of production OpenStack clouds by building yours with Supermicro and Canonical.
- Validated reference architectures
- Certified components
- Fully managed cloud on your servers, at your location
- Built in two weeks using a proven reference architecture.
- Customize the architecture in iterations based on workload.
- Scale out - One rack to many racks.
- Greenest Servers for the Cloud - Save hundreds of dollars per server.
- Lowest Cost - Best Performance / Watt / $ / ft²
- Start as a pro by leveraging expertise support and services.
- Enterprise SLA for your cloud API services.
- Robust, OpenStack native data protection capabilities
- Your team has access to all machines at all times
- Modern monitoring and log management
- We will hand over the keys when you are ready.
Enterprise support is provided by Canonical in partnership with Supermicro where you gain access to a global pool of knowledge & expertise. The partnership offers:
Focus on your business while Supermicro and Canonical takes care of your first OpenStack.
- Discovery and design service - Together, we design your cloud to the required size and specifications — on premise or hosted or hybrid.
- Bootstack service - Our experts will deploy, manage and monitor 24/7 availability of your new cloud.
- Transfer Control - will train and ensure a smooth transition.
Supermicro Total Solutions for Canonical OpenStack
|Total Solution for Canonical OpenStack
|2x IPMI/ Management switches
2x Data switches for data/workload networking
3x Infrastructure Nodes
9x Cloud Nodes
|Value Option - 288 Cores
Balanced Option - 432 Cores
Performance Option - 576 Cores
|Value Option - 4608 GB
Balanced Option - 9216 GB
Performance Option - 18432 GB
|Value Option - 324 TB (SAS HDD)
Balanced Option - 345.6 TB (SAS SSD)
Performance Option - 345.6 TB (NVMe SSD)