Efficient and PowerfulIndustrial EdgeGateway Solutions
- Ranging from compact systems to configurable high-performance, wall-mountable box PC servers
- Supermicro's Embedded SuperServers are application optimized, cost-effective and ideal for space-constrained applications
- Designs supporting a wide range of processors from Intel® Atom® to Intel Xeon® D
- Multiple Form Factors optimized for your IoT or Embedded Application
- Competitive Price/Performance while providing high-reliability, low-power operation
First look at the Supermicro E100-12T
I first came to learn about Supermicro's E100-9W platform last year, which I had first written about here. The E100-9W is a fanless kit that is part of Supermicro's Embedded IoT family and targets similiar use cases to the Intel NUC such as Industrial Automation, Retail, Smart Medical Systems, Kiosks and Digital Signage.
Supermicro E300-9D-4CN8TP Review A 4x 10GbE and 4x 1GbE Server
Today we wanted to focus on a small system, the Supermicro E300-9D-4CN8TP which is a system we use around the STH labs as a firewall appliance.